Saturday 25 July 2015

Where does he get such wonderful toys?

Okay, so the reason for the lack of updates...

RPG Maker 2003 is a great program. I've been using it for an awfully long time and I'm pretty decent at using it. But to be honest; I'm forcing the program to do what it isn't designed to do. That means that basically everything is going to be a long process. I'm in the process of making and testing gadgets and programming enemies. Some of this I've done before, but some things currently only work in theory.

That said, I'd like to introduce one of the alternate costumes in the game:

Did you ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?
That's right; the Tim Burton Batsuit from the 80s has come to Caped Crusader! This suit will have increased HP, but lowered skill (I mean, you can't turn your head in that thing!).

No comments:

Post a Comment